• rose203

Is your landlord a slumlord? Trouble with eviction?

The Tenants Union of WA can help!! Go to any one of their walk-in clinics for advice and education on your rights.

- Mondays @ 5:00 Spokane City Hall, outside city council chambers. 808 W Spokane Falls Blvd. There is also a free meal here provided by MAC movement.

- Tuesdays @ 1:30-3:30 American Indian Community Center, E. 601 North Foothills Dr.

- Thursdays @ 1:30-3:30 Catholic Charities, 19 W Pacific Ave.