top of page
  • Writer's picturerose203

H.E.N. Walk-In Clinic at Goodwill

How can you get help from Housing and Essential Needs?

First, make sure to get a letter from DSHS saying you are eligible.

Then, go to Goodwill during Walk-In Hours, Located at the Workforce and Family Services

at 130 E Third Avenue, Spokane.

Mondays at 1:30 pm

Wednesdays at 8:30 am

Thursdays at 1:30 pm

-Arrive Early

-First Come First Serve

These Benefits can help with rent assistance, move-in cost assistance, utility payment hygiene and cleaning items, bus passes or gas vouchers.

For More information click here.

192 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

How to Get the $500 Child Benefit

Social Security beneficiaries and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients who don’t file tax returns will start receiving their automatic Economic Impact Payments directly from the Treasury Depa

No Evictions until April 13, 2020

All unlawful detainer hearings are suspended until April 13, 2020, as per an emergency order from the Superior Court of Washington in Spokane County declared on March 16, 2020.

Spokane SSA Office Closed

As of today, March 17, 2020, the Spokane Social Security Office is closed to the public. If you are needing to speak with Social Security regarding your benefits, please call 1 (800) 772-1213.


bottom of page