• rose203

Legal Permanent Resident? Need Help Getting Your Citizenship?

Updated: Oct 9, 2018

World Relief Spokane is now taking applicants for their citizenship assistance program. Becoming a U.S. citizen allows you to vote in U.S. elections, get a U.S. passport, and obtain better job and education opportunities. To qualify for the citizen assistance program, you must be a legal permanent resident for at least 5 years, must be 18 years of age or older, must have good moral character, and must be able to read, write and speak English (certain exceptions apply). Contact World Relief Spokane to find out if you qualify for free or low-cost citizenship assistance by calling (509) 321-0327, emailing, or visiting their office located at 1522 N Washington Street #204 Spokane, WA 99201 Monday- Wednesday 9am- 4pm